Saturday sewing!

I love the weekend!  Don’t you?  Working full time leaves little time for quilting during the week. Saturday is typically my day to spend the whole day in my quilting space.  I am very fortunate to have a large room upstairs devoted entirely to my quilting and sewing.  I thought I would share some pictures of my space and a little bit about myself.

I live in southeastern Indiana in the far corner of the state, bordering Ohio and Kentucky.  Very Mid west!  I have been crafting my whole life and quilting seriously for about 15 years.  I bought my Simply Sixteen with Little Foot frame in October 2017.  I absolutely love it.  The largest quilt I have done to date is a Queen size.  It was very manageable on the Simply Sixteen.

As you can see in the pictures below, I just loaded the second donation quilt (blue) on my frame today.  I spray basted it and pinned the perimeter on top of my bed.  I pinned just for the ease of moving it from one room to the other.

I am working on the binding for the orange and green donation quilt that just came off of the frame.  Also working on Crazy quilt style Christmas stockings as a request from a friend and have fabric pulled for a baby quilt I need to start on.  Too many projects and not enough time!

N Joy your weekend and do some quilting, crafting or sewing!

Joy



Comments

Popular Posts